In order to process an application for Honduran Certificate of Endorsement we require the following documentation from the applicant:
- Application form (for Certificate of Endorsement, Seaman's book or both).
- Passport photo.
- Medical examination for seafarers, max. 6 months old.National medical examinations can be used.
- Copy of national Certificates of Competency.
- Copy of passport. Passport must have at least 6 months validity left.
- Copy of the basic STCW training course certificates i.e. STCW Regulation VI/1, VI/2, VI/3 and VI/4. (Basic Safety, Survival Craft, Fire Fighting and First Aid).
Note:These course certificates must not be older than 5 years. If older than 5 years additional costs will be invoked even though some flag states regard these asnon-renewable according STCW I/11.